Ignition ERP provides an advanced, purpose-built solution for all back-end processing, production, deal management, procurement, financials, and master data management. Ignition ERP streamlines with automation, and its single database architecture seamlessly integrates with other core Ignition modules to provide an unparalleled solution for distribution & processing companies.
Benefits Of ERP
- The Deals & Rebates module helps to eliminate non-integrated third-party systems while increasing marketing revenue and reducing claims processing and deal maintenance costs.
- Improve your processes with industry standard best practices to allow you to reallocate head count and lift sales.
- Ignition ERP has proven to help companies grow sales and reduce inventory while improving and automating processes.
- Lot & Date: No longer restricted by regulation, we provide you with a level of confidence unrealized with lesser systems so you can reach the exact customer(s) that have had products recalled.
- Multi-Unit: Enables you to quickly consume and add to your company’s profile. We provide complete visibility of your operations whether under a single company or multiple companies.
- Pricing flexibility: From the way you reflect costs, to the way you generate sheltered income, our proven methods calculate costs, pads and pricing at the customer/item combination.
John Gross & Company
“We implemented ERP, OMS, and WMS from Ignition in August of 2016 and by end of our 2018 financial year, our sales had grown 19.7%. We are absolutely thrilled with the platform.”
Zach Gross – Operations Director
See more Ignition solutions
GDSN/Master Data Management
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Direct Store Delivery
Proof of Delivery
Warehouse Management System
Order Management System