Ignition ERP provides an advanced, purpose-built solution for all back-end processing, production, deal management, procurement, financials, and master data management. Ignition ERP streamlines with automation, and its single database architecture seamlessly integrates with other core Ignition modules to provide an unparalleled solution for distribution & processing companies.
Three years after the implementation of AFS solutions, we have added three new stores and two new distribution centers... we’ve increased sales by 25% yet reduced labor.
Director of Distribution
Super King Markets
- The Deals & Rebates module helps to eliminate non-integrated third-party systems while increasing marketing revenue and reducing claims processing and deal maintenance costs.
- Improve your processes with industry standard best practices to allow you to reallocate head count and lift sales.
- Ignition ERP has proven to help companies grow sales and reduce inventory while improving and automating processes.
- Lot & Date: No longer restricted by regulation, we provide you with a level of confidence unrealized with lesser systems so you can reach the exact customer(s) that have had products recalled.
- Multi-Unit: Enables you to quickly consume and add to your company’s profile. We provide complete visibility of your operations whether under a single company or multiple companies.
- Pricing flexibility: From the way you reflect costs, to the way you generate sheltered income, our proven methods calculate costs, pads and pricing at the customer/item combination.
Warehouse Management System
- Increased inventory accuracy and turns
- Product rotation and code date management
- Labor management
- Cycle count management
- Support for voice, tablets, mobile devices
Order Management System
- Multiple sales channels
- Agnostic device and operating systems
- Enhanced customer dependency
- Margin management
Proof of Delivery
- Real-time visibility
- Clean invoice at delivery and A/R
- Lot, weight, and code date traceability at the unit level
- Extensive route analysis
- Collections and payment processing in the field
Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Predictive analytics
- Management by Exception (MBE)
- KPIs integrated into G2 Analytics
- Business Intelligence application
- Streamlined access
Enterprise Resource Planning
- Extensive pricing and costing options
- Integrated deal management
- Integrated General Ledger
- Suggested purchasing
- Production, scheduling, costing and yield management
Direct Store Delivery
- Multi-platform support
- Proof of delivery
- Real-time traffic information
- Media capture and viewing
- Asset tracking
GDSN/Master Data Management
- Unify and standardize data
- Synchronize product information
- Primary management of attributes
- Product notifications
- Sales spec sheets