Ignition G2 Analytics is a highly consumable data analytics solution, purpose-built for the Food Distribution industry. G2 will give your users actionable insights to make better informed and more profitable decisions on your business.
AFS implements G2 in a ready-to-go state, designed around best practice results from years of use by companies in our industry. You will have a complete representation of your data and will be able to drill down to root levels to locate issues and opportunities.
You’ll then be able to examine results, identify issues, challenges, pain points and patterns of success, turning them into opportunities, resolutions and business growth. Powerful enough to satisfy the most zealous BI user, yet simple enough for any user in your organization, G2 allows everyone in your company to access and analyze the data. Big technical skills are not needed to use Ignition G2 Analytics.
Build powerful dashboards with our drag-and-drop design interface, allowing for an unlimited combination of dashboarding solutions. Dashboards help you see right through to your data, helping you to understand it better. G2 will empower your staff to make improved decisions at a fraction of the cost (and time) of traditional business intelligence project initiatives.
G2 comes with reporting solution views based on your data, pre-configured and ready to use on day one. Enhancing the value of other solutions from AFS, G2 provides visibility and tools for quick analysis. G2 answers questions you didn’t think to ask.
Let Ignition G2 Analytics provide you with deliverable metrics and analytics, so that you can focus on your business instead!
We wanted amenities that would benefit our business tracking and with G2 Analytics, we knew we’d have those right at our fingertips. We love the [G2 Analytics] BI product so much, that we recommend it to all of the brand members under the Frosty Acres buying umbrella.
Doug Street, General Manager
- Streamlined access to your data provides quick, cost-effective, time to value results.
- Combined with our other software solutions and third-party data sources, you’ll get one version of the truth to ensure consistency throughout your organization. One version of the truth is the foundation of our approach to deliver to you, a digital partner that supports industry best practices.
- Management by Exception (MBE) is a feature that monitors your data for changes beyond a pre-set range allowing immediate intervention. Users are notified when a deviation has occurred.
- Use the Trending feature to let your teams see things in a whole new way, and in turn, do better planning. Trending inserts a set of rolling period columns into your view. Use these to compare previous results to spot if this is a trend or an anomaly in your data.
- Benefit on day one from industry best practices using KPIs integrated into G2 Analytics, rather than having your IT team spend months defining and building reports in a standard business intelligence application.
- Features like Pivot View will enable you to quickly summarize data and detect trends that you might not otherwise recognize.
- Predictive analytics that identify issues based on trends before they become major challenges that could impact top-and bottom-line results.
- The ability to deploy the right data to the right people, slicing out only the data they are responsible for, like by region, selected territories, or certain customers, etc. All without intervention from your IT staff.
- Ability to deploy quickly and cost-effectively without high implementation costs.
Enterprise Resource Planning
- Extensive pricing and costing options
- Integrated deal management
- Integrated General Ledger
- Suggested purchasing
- Production, scheduling, costing and yield management
Order Management System
- Multiple sales channels
- Agnostic device and operating systems
- Enhanced customer dependency
- Margin management
Warehouse Management System
- Increased inventory accuracy and turns
- Product rotation and code date management
- Labor management
- Cycle count management
- Support for voice, tablets, mobile devices
Proof of Delivery
- Real-time visibility
- Clean invoice at delivery and A/R
- Lot, weight, and code date traceability at the unit level
- Extensive route analysis
- Collections and payment processing in the field
Direct Store Delivery
- Multi-platform support
- Proof of delivery
- Real-time traffic information
- Media capture and viewing
- Asset tracking