Webinar Replays > Building a More Sustainable Supply Chain for 2021 and Beyond
2020 highlighted the unpredictability and fragility of our supply chain, which was further exacerbated by the impacts of Covid. What does it take to create a food value chain that’s more resilient, agile and most importantly, future-proof?
Join us on this replay where we covered:
- The key 2021 trends you need to know to help protect continuity of food supply and brand trust
- The TELUS Agriculture vision of leveraging technology and data to empower and connect the entire industry – from seed to fork
- Our integrated solutions for agri-food and consumer goods industry and how we can enable you to solve your company’s biggest challenges
- A deeper look into:
- The Ignition products and features that can drive increased agility, safety and visibility for food distributors
- The Muddy Boots solutions that can enhance supply chain traceability and sustainability
- Q&A with all speakers
Written by Ignition AFS on Jan 28, 2021
To access the replay, fill out the form below!
You've already access this resource, click the button to download again now.